The day has arrived for Cooper and Charlotte to marry, but not everyone is in a celebratory mood, leading the couple to second-guess their wedding plans. Meanwhile, the doctors of Oceanside Wellness are torn between the future of their practice and protecting one of their own, as an investigator is sent to question them about Violet's breach of confidentiality case.
Episode in detail.
- Kate Walsh as Dr. Addison Montgomery
- Tim Daly as Dr. Pete Wilder
- Audra McDonald as Dr. Naomi Bennett
- Paul Adelstein as Dr. Cooper Freedman
- KaDee Strickland as Dr. Charlotte King
- Brian Benben as Dr. Sheldon Wallace
- Caterina Scorsone as Dr. Amelia Shepherd
- Taye Diggs as Dr. Sam Bennett
- Amy Brenneman as Dr. Violet Turner
- Tess Harper as Augusta King
- Eileen Ryan as Marion
- Michael Patrick Thornton as Dr. Gabriel Fife
- John Rothman as Mr. Freedman
- Cristine Rose as Mrs. Freedman
- Michael Bofshever as Neal Chaplin
- Mark Espinoza as Richard Huvane
- Lynne Alana Delaney as First Class Passenger #1
- Ruben Roberte Gomez as First Class Passenger #2
- Timothy James Driscoll as Las Vegas Minister
- Residential care
Marion was seen by Naomi, who said her blood sugar was high and asked if she'd been taking her insulin. She seemed not like herself. Gabriel suggested a brain surgery that could treat her depression. But Marion refused it. Naomi sent Sheldon to talk to her. Sheldon believed Marion needed talk therapy. They thought her grief stemmed from the loss of her friend Walter. But Gabriel said she thrived after the loss of her husband, so it should be possible for her to get over the loss of Walter. He went to see her and she said that she loved Walter, but she felt like she was betraying her late husband, Jerome, so she never told him. Gabriel said he had to know that she loved him.
|"Heart & Arrow"||Matt Duncan||
|"The Winter From Her Leaving"||William Fitzsimmons||
|"Love is You"||Chrisette Michele||
Notes and TriviaEdit
- This episode scored 6.89 million viewers.
- This episode's title originated from the traditional rhyme for what a bride should wear at her wedding for good luck.
- Amelia: (to Charlotte) Are you getting pre-wedding jitters? You gonna choke Cooper at the altar? Because I will drive the getaway vehicle, no questions asked.
A complete overview of this episode's crew can be found here.
|Private Practice Season 4|
|#01||"Take Two"||#09||"Can't Find My Way Back Home"||#17||"A Step Too Far"|
|#02||"Short Cuts"||#10||"Just Lose It"||#18||"The Hardest Part"|
|#03||"Playing God"||#11||"If You Don't Know Me By Now"||#19||"What We Have Here..."|
|#04||"A Better Place to Be"||#12||"Heaven Can Wait"||#20||"Something Old, Something New"|
|#05||"In or Out"||#13||"Blind Love"||#21||"God Bless the Child"|
|#06||"All in the Family"||#14||"Home Again"||#22||"...To Change the Things I Can"|
|#07||"Did You Hear What Happened to Charlotte King?"||#15||"Two Steps Back"|
|#08||"What Happens Next"||#16||"Love and Lies"|
|<< Season 3||Season 5 >>|