HistoryEditIzzie mentioned that she got her IL-2 treatment in this hospital as she didn't want to return to Seattle Grace Mercy West yet. ("New History")
During the superstorm, Seattle Pres was damaged and overrun similar to Grey Sloan Memorial, but Owen stated they Seattle Pres was even worse off than they were. ("Seal Our Fate")
- Dr. Brad McDougall (Chief of Surgery, Attending Surgeon)
- Dr. Julia Canner (Attending Ophthalmologist)
- Dr. Terry Lennox (Pediatric Surgeon)
- Dr. Emma Marling (Head of Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
- Dr. Brechman
- Dr. Stewart
Known Former StaffEdit
There are medical personnel who have privileges at Seattle Presbyterian Hospital, despite not being on staff, which allows them access everything that medical staff at Seattle Presbyterian Hospital would be normally entitled to, such as use of ORs and surgical privileges, access to patient files, administration of medications and use the pharmacy and clinical labs, access to treatment equipment, including treatment in the ER bays.
Privileges are usually extended to attending-level physicians and surgeons.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The surgical staff wears red scrubs, as Erica wore them when she consulted at Seattle Grace Hospital, and as Teddy wore them when she performed surgery on Alex immediately following the hospital shooting at Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital.
- Dr. Stewart is likely the head of cardio at Seattle Presbyterian, given the context used by Tori's family in respect to Erica Hahn.