|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5||Season 6||Season 7||Season 8||Season 9||Season 10||Season 11|
Let the healing begin. It's a year of new beginnings for the medical team of Seattle Grace Hospital as they slowly recover from the tragedy that hit too close to home. New relationships emerge and the strongest commitments are tested. From successes in the operating room to mistakes in the bedroom and all the thrilling drama in between the doctors find a way to survive as long as they lean on one another.
- The staff tries to deal with physical and emotional trauma in the wake of the deadly rampage.
- The 4th year residents learn that the post for Chief Resident is open for the running, and they all think of ways and means to get noticed.
- Cristina and Owen get married.
- Cristina fears the OR due to the shooting and tries to overcome it, though it's a long road back.
- April Kepner and Jackson Avery move in with Meredith and Derek, making them part of their 'society'.
- Meredith and Derek try to get pregnant again, even though chances aren't good.
- Alex Karev, single again, has finally settled with the thought of becoming a pediatric surgeon.
- Arizona went to Africa to be a doctor there, leaving Callie, but after a few months she misses Callie a lot and returns
- Derek starts a clinical trial, trying to find a cure for Alzheimers, fearing that Meredith might have inherited her mother's condition.
- Mark hasn't given up on Lexie, and is eagerly trying to get her back.
- Teddy makes a hurried decision, and marries a patient, in order to get him medical insurance.
- Callie and Arizona try to rebuild their relationship, but Callie can't forget the fact that Arizona left her without looking back
- Callie gets pregnant with Mark's baby. Callie, Arizona, and Mark are co-parenting.
- Callie suffers an accident
- Callie gives birth to a girl and takes time to recover
- Callie and Arizona get married
- Meredith and Derek consider adoption, while Cristina finds out she's pregnant with Owen's baby. While Owen is delighted at the news, Cristina is not exactly all pleased with the fact that she's pregnant.
- When Derek finds out what Meredith did, he leaves and that same day, Meredith gets the baby all by herself.
- Ellen Pompeo as Dr. Meredith Grey
- Sandra Oh as Dr. Cristina Yang
- Justin Chambers as Dr. Alex Karev
- Chandra Wilson as Dr. Miranda Bailey
- James Pickens, Jr. as Dr. Richard Webber
- Sara Ramírez as Dr. Callie Torres
- Eric Dane as Dr. Mark Sloan
- Chyler Leigh as Dr. Alexandra 'Lexie' Grey
- Kevin McKidd as Dr. Owen Hunt
- Jessica Capshaw as Dr. Arizona Robbins
- Kim Raver as Dr. Teddy Altman
- Sarah Drew as Dr. April Kepner
- Jesse Williams as Dr. Jackson Avery
- Patrick Dempsey as Dr. Derek Shepherd
Special Guest StarsEdit
Recurring Guest StarsEdit
- James Tupper as Dr. Andrew Perkins
- Jason George as Dr. Ben Warren
- Debra Mooney as Mrs. Hunt
- Caterina Scorsone as Dr. Amelia Shepherd
- Ryan Devlin as Bill Portman
- Mandy Moore as Mary Portman
- Ron Perkins as Roy Henley
- Peter MacNicol as Dr. Robert Stark
- Steven W. Bailey as Joe
- Scott Foley as Henry Burton
- Tom Irwin as Marty Hancock
- Daniel Sunjata as Nurse Eli Lloyd
- Rachael Taylor as Dr. Lucy Fields
- Jeff Perry as Thatcher Grey
- Loretta Devine as Adele Webber
- Héctor Elizondo as Carlos Torres
Prominent Guest StarsEdit
- Judith Ivey as Barbara Robbins
- Denis Arndt as Daniel Robbins
- Gina Gallego as Lucia Torres
- Katie Lowes as Blood Donor
- Marina Sirtis as Sonya Amin
- Amber Stevens as Laurel Pinson
- Kevin Christy as Brady Sullivan
- Amanda Leighton as Sarah Cassidy
- Amanda Foreman as Nora
- Vanessa Martinez as Gretchen Price
- Audrey Wasilewski as Nicole Waldman
- Sprague Grayden as Mrs. Gordon
- Amber Benson as Corrine Henley
- Melinda Page Hamilton as Jennifer Stanley
- Susan Ruttan as Mrs. Swork
- Laura Breckenridge as Julia
- L. Scott Caldwell as Allison Cobb
- Jamie Chung as Trina Paiz
- Kimberly Guerrero as Lindsay McNeil
- Candice Patton as Megan Waylon
- Randee Heller as Joanne Ratigan
- Deborah Strang as Ellie Ratigan
- Susan Slome as Mindy Gruberman
- Diane Farr as Lila
- Doris Roberts as Gladys Pulcher
- Payton Silver as Dr. Knox
- Moe Irvin as Nurse Tyler
- Arlene Santana as Nurse
- Crystal Kwon as Nurse Jolene
- Mark Saul as Dr. Steve Mostow
- Leith Burke as Dr. McQueen
- Teresa Huang as Nurse Ruth
- Nicole Cummins as Paramedic Nicole Cummins
- Grace Rowe as Paramedic Grace
- Rachel Andersen as Nurse Carol
- Janora McDuffie as Janet Meyers
- T'Shaun Barrett as Jon
- Ray Ford as Paramedic Ray
- Alixandree Antoine as Nurse
- Denice Sealy as Liz McKee
- Joyce Thi Brew as Nurse
- Carissa Kosta as Nurse
- Brooke Blanchard as Paramedic Jill
- Ray Singh as Nurse Howard
- Linda Eve Miller as Nurse Melanie
- Gordon James as Nurse
- Dale Waddington as OB Resident
- Ameenah Kaplan as Makena
- John O'Brien as Tech Jeffrey
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Jessica Capshaw was pregnant during filming of early season seven episodes. As such, she was shot mostly from the chest up. In one episode, they used a body double for a full-body shot of Arizona Robbins.
- All voice overs this season are narrated by Meredith Grey, with only two exceptions:
The "Grey's Anatomy: Complete Seventh Season – More Heartbeats" boxset was released in region 1 on September 13, 2011. On May 28, 2012 and November 2, 2011, the DVD was released in regions 2 and 4 respectively.
The boxset contains the 22 episodes of the season, with one extended. The DVD box contains 6 discs. Other set details are:
- English (Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround)
- Audio Commentaries
Additional to the episodes, the season 7 DVD set also contains a couple of special features:
- Dissecting Grey's Anatomy – Unaired Scenes
- In Stitches: Season Seven Outtakes
- The Music Event: Behind the Scenes
- Seattle Grace: Message of Hope – 6 Webisodes