|P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)|
|Season 7, episode 14|
|Lexie tells her father's girlfriend to back off.|
February 10, 2011
- "One of the hardest lessons as a doctor is learning to prioritize. We're trained to do all we can to save life and limb. But if cutting of a limb means saving a life, we learn to do it without hesitation. It's not an easy lesson to learn, and it always comes down to one question. What are the stakes? What do we stand to gain or lose? At the end of the day, we're just gamblers trying not to bet the farm. Surgery is a high-stakes game. And no matter how high it stakes sooner or later you just gonna have to go with your gut. And maybe, just maybe, that will take you right where you were meant to be in the first place."
- —Meredith Grey
Thatcher Grey, Meredith and Lexie's father, returns to Seattle Grace with stomach pains and a new, twenty-something tattooed girlfriend, Danielle. Meanwhile, Alex clashes with the new OB, Dr. Lucy Fields, over a patient and Mark places Jackson on his service in exchange for information on Lexie.
Full Summary Edit
Episode in detail.
- Ellen Pompeo as Dr. Meredith Grey
- Sandra Oh as Dr. Cristina Yang
- Justin Chambers as Dr. Alex Karev
- Chandra Wilson as Dr. Miranda Bailey
- James Pickens, Jr. as Dr. Richard Webber
- Sara Ramírez as Dr. Callie Torres
- Eric Dane as Dr. Mark Sloan
- Chyler Leigh as Dr. Lexie Grey
- Kevin McKidd as Dr. Owen Hunt
- Jessica Capshaw as Dr. Arizona Robbins
- Kim Raver as Dr. Teddy Altman
- Sarah Drew as Dr. April Kepner
- Jesse Williams as Dr. Jackson Avery
- Patrick Dempsey as Dr. Derek Shepherd
- Tracey A. Leigh as Sarah Cooke
- Desean Terry as Colin Cooke
- Shelli Boone as Paula Glass
- Patricia Forte as Mrs. Glass
- Michael Esparza as Marcus
- Noah Schuffman as Randy
- John O'Brien as Lab Tech
- Ken Takemoto as Trial Patient #1
- Karen Tarleton as Trial Patient #2
- Darius Dudley as Trial Patient #3
- Roberta Bassin as Trial Patient #4
- Duane Shepard, Sr. as Trial Patient #5
- Catherine Grace as Trial Patient #6
- Cici Lau as Trial Partner #1
- Aixa Clemente as Trial Partner #3
- Steven Anders as Trial Partner #4
- Edythe Davis as Trial Partner #5
Medical Notes Edit
|"Speed of Sound"||Communist Daughter||
|"Everything at Once"||Lenka||
|"Soundtrack to the End"||Communist Daughter||
|"I Want a House"||Twin Sister||
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This episode's title originated from the song P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing), originally sung by Michael Jackson.
- This episode scored 10.47 million viewers.
- Callie: Does anyone want to argue with my extra special vagina vote?
- Mark: No, thank you.
- Arizona: No.
- Callie: Good. We also vote that Mark gives me foot rub.
- Mark: I'll go get the lotion.
- Cristina: Meredith has two ground-breaking medical projects and I don't have any.
- Owen: You have a husband that loves you.
- Cristina: So does she.
- Owen: Well, then I guess you're screwed.
|Grey's Anatomy Season 7|
|#01||"With You I'm Born Again"||#09||"Slow Night, So Long"||#17||"This is How We Do It"|
|#02||"Shock to the System"||#10||"Adrift and at Peace"||#18||"Song Beneath the Song"|
|#03||"Superfreak"||#11||"Disarm"||#19||"It's a Long Way Back"|
|#04||"Can't Fight Biology"||#12||"Start Me Up"||#20||"White Wedding"|
|#05||"Almost Grown"||#13||"Don't Deceive Me (Please Don't Go)"||#21||"I Will Survive"|
|#06||"These Arms of Mine"||#14||"P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)"||#22||"Unaccompanied Minor"|
|#07||"That's Me Trying”"||#15||"Golden Hour"|
|#08||"Something's Gotta Give"||#16||"Not Responsible"|
|<< Season 6||Season 8 >>|