An on-call room is a room in a hospital with a bed or bunkbed (or two) intended for staff to rest in while they are on-call or due to be.
In Grey's Anatomy the on-call room is often used not for sleeping, but for sex.
- Cristina and Burke have sex for the first time together.
- Addison and Alex have sex their for the first and last time.
- Alex and Izzie have sex (multiple times).
- Cristina and Burke fight over the secrecy of his tremors.
- George and Callie decide to have a baby.
- Callie has sex with Mark (multiple times).
- Lexie breaks Mark's penis while having sex.
- Owen and Cristina make love for the first time.
- Derek caught Bailey and Eli having sex.
- Jackson and April have sex in there (multiple times).
- The interns are listening at the door while Bailey and Ben have sex, which gives her the nickname Booty Call Bailey.
- Arizona cheats on Callie with Lauren Boswell.