The Oceanside Wellness Center is a private practice located in Los Angeles, California. It was founded by Dr. Naomi Bennett and Dr. Sam Bennett and is nine years old. It's rival practice is the Pacific Wellcare Center, which is located on the fourth floor of the same building as the Oceanside Wellness Center, which opened in Know When to Fold.
Oceanside Wellness also has a lab on another floor which they use to conduct medical tests, as well a smaller lab inside in the center, where Naomi will fertilise eggs for patients. Combined with (at least three) exam rooms and (at least two) birthing suites, the center and its staff are able to follow families from conception to birth and through life.
The Center is also equipped for basic medical emergencies, with a crash cart (including defibrillator), medications (including narcotics) and ambulances being 20 minutes away in traffic in the event of an emergency.
At Oceanside, it is about practising small-town medicine and it is about connecting, not the surgeries. They are lucky to receive one patient a day each.
Main Staff Edit
- Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery (Director; OB/GYN, Neonatal surgeon and Medical Geneticist)
- Dr. Sam Bennett (Founding partner; Internist)
- Dr. Violet Turner (Psychiatrist)
- Dr. Cooper Freedman (Pediatrician)
- Dell Parker (Receptionist, Nurse and Trainee Midwife)
- Dr. Charlotte King (Sexology)
- Dr. Meg Porter (In conjunction with the Venice Family Clinic)
- Dr. Naomi Bennett (Founding partner; Endocrinologist and Fertility specialist)
- Dr. Pete Wilder (Alternative Medicine Specialist)
- In Season 1, Naomi owned 55% of the practice. Then, when Naomi went to Pacific Wellcare, the other doctors put $50 000 into the practice and bought out Naomi.