|Kung Fu Fighting|
|Season 4, episode 6|
|George is a girl's proxy in a contest over a wedding dress.|
November 1, 2007
- "There’s this thing about being a surgeon. Maybe it’s pride or maybe it’s just about being tough. But a true surgeon never admits they need help unless absolutely necessary. Surgeons don’t need to ask for help because they’re tougher than that. Surgeons are cowboys. Rough around the edges. Hardcore. At least, that’s what they want you to think. Deep down, everyone wants to believe they can be hardcore. But being hardcore isn't just about being tough - it's about acceptance. Sometimes you have to give yourself permission to not be hardcore for once. You don't have to be tough every minute of every day. It's okay to let down your guard. In fact, there are moments when it's the best thing you can possibly do - as long as you choose your moments wisely."
- —Meredith Grey
A man survives a parachute accident without serious injury, two women refuse treatment because of a wedding contest, and Cristina and Izzie jockey for inclusion in Hahn's surgeries.
Full Summary Edit
Episode in detail.
- Ellen Pompeo as Dr. Meredith Grey
- Sandra Oh as Dr. Cristina Yang
- Katherine Heigl as Dr. Izzie Stevens
- Justin Chambers as Dr. Alex Karev
- T.R. Knight as Dr. George O'Malley
- Chandra Wilson as Dr. Miranda Bailey
- James Pickens, Jr. as Dr. Richard Webber
- Sara Ramírez as Dr. Callie Torres
- Eric Dane as Dr. Mark Sloan
- Chyler Leigh as Dr. Lexie Grey
- Brooke Smith as Dr. Erica Hahn
- Patrick Dempsey as Dr. Derek Shepherd
- David Denman as Rick Jacobs
- Cullen Douglas as Mr. Arnold
- Marina Black as Sally
- Tommy Dewey as Mike
- Amanda Loncar as Jackie Escott
- Steve Sandvoss as Jason
- Chryssie Whitehead as Helena Boye
|"Raindrops From The Sun"||Imani Coppola||
|"Don't Try to Fool Me"||Miss Li||
|"Say A Lot"||Buddy||
|"Cheer Me Up Thank You"||New Buffalo||
|"Let Somebody In"||The Magic Numbers||
|"Merry Happy"||Kate Nash||
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This episode's title originated from the song Kung Fu Fighting, originally sung by Carl Douglas.
- This episode scored 19.31 million viewers.
- Cristina: OK, what are your other symptoms?
- Meredith: OK... There’s the father thing. The mother thing. The sister thing...mm...the dying and coming back to life thing.
- Cristina: You have too many things.
- Meredith: I can’t sleep. I can’t sleep without the dreaming.
- Cristina: And the panic attacks
- Meredith: One, one panic attack. What’s wrong with me?
- Cristina: As far as a I can tell...severe abandonment issues.
- Meredith: That’s crap. Psych is crap. Issues.
- Cristina: It’s in the book. The book said it not me. Have you consider maybe you and Derek should stop having break-up sex? OK…
- Meredith: The more available he gets...the more I pull away.
- Cristina: What do you mean?
- Meredith: Nothing. It’s a Derek thing.
- Lexie: Alex, please tell me that you don't live with Meredith Grey.
|Grey's Anatomy Season 4|
|#01||"A Change is Gonna Come"||#07||"Physical Attraction... Chemical Reaction"||#13||"Piece of My Heart"|
|#02||"Love/Addiction"||#08||"Forever Young"||#14||"The Becoming"|
|#03||"Let the Truth Sting"||#09||"Crash Into Me, Part 1"||#15||"Losing My Mind"|
|#04||"The Heart of the Matter"||#10||"Crash Into Me, Part 2"||#16||"Freedom, Part 1"|
|#05||"Haunt You Every Day"||#11||"Lay Your Hands on Me"||#17||"Freedom, Part 2"|
|#06||"Kung Fu Fighting"||#12||"Where the Wild Things Are"|
|<< Season 3||Season 5 >>|