The Klausman Institute for Medical Research is a medical research facility and hospital located in Zurich, canton Zurich, Switzerland.
- Dr. Cristina Yang (Director of Cardiothoracic Surgery/Chief Medical Officer)
- Dr. Shane Ross (Surgical Resident)
- Dr. J. Krogan
- Dr. Preston Burke (former Director of Cardiothoracic Surgery/Chief Medical Officer)
Notes and TriviaEdit
- It is solely financed by a billionaire and doesn't depend on state funding.
- Surgeons and cardio specialists from all over the world work there.
- Preston Burke handed it over to Cristina Yang.
- The hospital owns 49 3-D printers. They had a 50th, but it was buggy, so they sent it back.
- Creating a live, beating, functional heart using the 3-D printers isn't impossible at the hospital, according to Preston Burke.
- It is the leading center for Cardiothoracic Surgery in Switzerland according to a sign in the institute.