|Hook, Line and Sinner|
|Season 6, episode 20|
|Teddy, Owen, Derek, and Meredith work together on a trauma patient.|
April 29, 2010
- "We're doctors - we're trained to care for human beings and we're pretty sure we know what to look for. Cuts, infection, genetic mutation. As doctors we have an arsenal of weapons after any. Antibiotics to kill infections. Narcotics to fight pain. Scalpels and retractors to remove tumours and cancers - to eradicate the threat. But just the physical threat, for every other kind - you are on your own."
- —Meredith Grey
Sloan returns to Mark's apartment, just as she's going into labor, and Teddy, Mark and the still-fighting Callie and Arizona are there to help with the birth and to get Mark through his grandson's pending adoption. Meanwhile Teddy sees Derek's invitation to illustrious cardiothoracic surgeon Tom Evans' as a threat to her future employment at the hospital, and the team work on a crab boat captain who has been stabbed with a giant shark hook.
Full Summary Edit
Episode in detail.
- Ellen Pompeo as Dr. Meredith Grey
- Sandra Oh as Dr. Cristina Yang
- Justin Chambers as Dr. Alex Karev
- Chandra Wilson as Dr. Miranda Bailey
- James Pickens, Jr. as Dr. Richard Webber
- Sara Ramírez as Dr. Callie Torres
- Eric Dane as Dr. Mark Sloan
- Chyler Leigh as Dr. Lexie Grey
- Kevin McKidd as Dr. Owen Hunt
- Jessica Capshaw as Dr. Arizona Robbins
- Kim Raver as Dr. Teddy Altman
- Patrick Dempsey as Dr. Derek Shepherd
- Scott Cohen as Dr. Tom Evans
- Glenn Morshower as Walter
- Jesse Williams as Dr. Jackson Avery
- Sarah Drew as Dr. April Kepner
- Leven Rambin as Sloan Riley
- Nicholas Purcell as Doug
|"Traveler's Song"||The Future of Forestry||
|"Scattered Diamonds"||Hungry Kids of Hungary||
|"Everybody Loves you"||Jenn Grant||
|"Sunset & Echo"||Correatown||
|"Trapped in a New Scene"||Octoberman||
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This episode's title originated from the song Hook, Line and Sinner, originally sung by Texas in July.
- This episode scored 10.47 million viewers.
- When Meredith, Alex and Cristina are talking in the cafeteria, Meredith's yogurt moves from her hand to the table and back to her hands between shots.
- Callie: I get it. You watch parents go through horrible, unimaginable pain every day. And you went through horrible, unimaginable pain when you lost your brother and your parents never got over it. But if we had a baby- our baby's not gonna be one of those kids in your NICU. Our baby won't be your brother. I mean, knock on wood, but- Do you know how happy our baby would be?
- Arizona: I'm not broken. My lack of wanting to have a baby is not some pathology that you can pat yourself on the back for having diagnosed. I like my life, the way that it is. I thought I liked it with you in it. I hope I'm not wrong.
|Grey's Anatomy Season 6|
|#01||"Good Mourning"||#09||"New History"||#17||"Push"|
|#02||"Goodbye"||#10||"Holidaze"||#18||"Suicide is Painless"|
|#03||"I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watchin' Me"||#11||"Blink"||#19||"Sympathy for the Parents"|
|#04||"Tainted Obligation"||#12||"I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked"||#20||"Hook, Line and Sinner"|
|#05||"Invasion"||#13||"State of Love and Trust"||#21||"How Insensitive"|
|#06||"I Saw What I Saw"||#14||"Valentine's Day Massacre"||#22||"Shiny Happy People"|
|#07||"Give Peace a Chance”"||#15||"The Time Warp"||#23||"Sanctuary"|
|#08||"Invest in Love"||#16||"Perfect Little Accident"||#24||"Death and All His Friends"|
|<< Season 5||Season 7 >>|