|Beatrice Bradford Forbes|
2011, Los Angeles
Bizzy lived in Connecticut and was very wealthy. She committed suicide by overdose following the death of her wife, Susan.
Bizzy's relationship with her children wasn't an easy one. She wasn't a loving mother, but instead was very demanding of them.
She married The Captain, but even though she loved him she was not "in love" with him. They stayed together because of their children, Archer and Addison. The marriage wasn't an easy one. The Captain knew that Bizzy's interest was not in him and therefore had many affairs to fill the void.
She had a 20 year secret relationship with her assistant, Susan. They got married after Susan was diagnosed with cancer. Bizzy committed suicide after Susan's death.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Bizzy refused to be called mom.
- Bizzy was a very strong, demanding, and independent woman.
- She commited suicide after Susan died.
- Bizzy's body was found by her daughter.
- She was 62 at the time of her death.
|Private Practice, Season 3|
|Private Practice, Season 4|