Alexandra Patsavas is a music supervisor on Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and Station 19.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- When Entertainment Weekly asked her to put together a list of the songs that she thinks are the most iconic per season, she gave the following list:
- "Where Does the Good Go" by Tegan and Sara for season 1, featured in No Man's Land.
- "Breathe (2AM)" by Anna Nalick for season 2, heard on As We Know It.
- "Keep Breathing" by Ingrid Michaelson for season 3, featured in Didn't We Almost Have It All?.
- "To Build a Home" by Cinematic Orchestra for season 4, from A Change is Gonna Come.
- "Off I Go" by Greg Laswell for season 5, heard on Now or Never.
- "In My Veins" by Andrew Belle for season 6, from Death and All His Friends.
- "England" by The National for season 7, from Start Me Up.
- "Skin" by Zola Jesus for season 8, featured in Suddenly.
- "All of Me" by John Legend for season 9, heard on Perfect Storm.
- "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" by Sleeping at Last for season 10, from Go It Alone.
- "Home" by Aaron Wright for season season 11, heard on Risk.